Representative Confidential Six Figure Recoveries
- Employee terminated based on age.
- Employee terminated due to pregnancy.
- Employee laid off upon returning from a medical leave.
- Employee denied accommodation and then terminated due to the employee’s disability.
- Employee discriminated against and terminated due to the employee’s age and disability.
- Information Systems Director denied overtime wages.
- Employee discriminated against and laid off due to age.
- Computer Systems Analyst denied overtime wages.
- Employee terminated for requesting and taking a medical leave.
- Employee terminated in retaliation for complaining regarding employer’s failure to accommodate employee’s disability
- Employee defamed by employer.
Confidential Seven Figure Settlement
Visually impaired employee terminated due to disability and need for accommodations
Six Figure Jury Verdicts
- KUCHAR V. PRIMUS AUTOMOTIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
Employee terminated due to a false and defamatory accusation.
- ARMSTRONG V. CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS RETIREMENT SERVICES
Employee denied reasonable accommodation and terminated due to employee’s disability.
- ALANIZ V. PEPPERCORN
Employee terminated in retaliation for complaining regarding sex discrimination and harassment in the workplace.