REPRESENTATIVE CONFIDENTIAL SIX FIGURE RECOVERIES
- Employee terminated based on age.
- Employee terminated due to pregnancy.
- Employee laid off upon returning from a medical leave.
- Employee denied accommodation and then terminated due to the employee's disability.
- Employee discriminated against and terminated due to the employee's age and disability.
- Information Systems Director denied overtime wages.
- Employee discriminated against and laid off due to age.
- Computer Systems Analyst denied overtime wages.
- Employee terminated for requesting and taking a medical leave.
- Employee terminated in retaliation for complaining regarding employer's failure to accommodate employee's disability
Employee defamed by employer.
CONFIDENTIAL SEVEN FIGURE SETTLEMENT
Visually impaired employee terminated due to disability and need for accommodations
SIX FIGURE JURY VERDICTS
- KUCHAR V. PRIMUS AUTOMOTIVE FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
Employee terminated due to a false and defamatory accusation.
- ARMSTRONG V. CALIFORNIA STATE TEACHERS RETIREMENT SERVICES
Employee denied reasonable accommodation and terminated due to employee's disability.
- ALANIZ V. PEPPERCORN
Employee terminated in retaliation for complaining regarding sex discrimination and harassment in the workplace.